Beulah Alliance Church invites applications for the full-time position (approx. 30 hours/wk) of Upper Elementary Ministry Coordinator for our weekend and midweek programming. If you have a passion for helping the "tween" demographic (Grades 5/6) to know, love and serve Jesus Christ, are highly relational, fun, caring, great with communication, and organized, we want to hear from you!
Beulah Alliance Church KidZone serves children from Nursery through Grade 6 through our weekend services, weekly children’s programming and some large events during the year. Our vision is to equip, and empower children to know, love, and serve Jesus.
The Upper Elementary Ministry Coordinator is responsible for:
- Recruiting and mobilizing strong District 56 (weekend) and Route 56 (midweek) leadership teams.
- Leadership development and training.
- Curriculum design and development under direction of the children’s pastor.
- Planning and implementing weekend and midweek programming.
- Working with the CM team to develop and implement special events.
- Building close relationships with the preteens who attend West Campus.
- Working collaboratively with the youth pastor to transition grade 6 students into youth ministry.
- Attend volunteer and coaching meetings alongside children and youth pastors.
The successful candidate will have/be:
- Maintain a dynamic relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Approach ministry with the core values and practices of Beulah in mind.
- Excellent communication both verbal and written; superb interpersonal, time management and organizational skills.
- Strive for excellence and effectiveness with all aspects of ministry.
- High standards of ethics and confidentiality to handle sensitive information.
- Ability to exercise good judgment, show initiative and be proactive.
- Forward thinking with the ability to work in a large, multi-staff setting.
- Demonstrated ability to recruit and manage volunteers.
- Successful Vulnerable Sector Police Check.
- Minimum of at least 3 year involvement in children’s or youth ministry.
- Bachelor’s Degree, diploma or equivalent level of education in children’s or youth ministry.
Hours: 30 hours a week. Must be available on weekends. Competitive pay.
Start date: To be determined with the successful candidate.
If you believe that God may be calling you to this position, please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.