World Renew is a Christian International Development and Disaster Response Organization. We are compelled by God’s deep passion for justice & mercy, we join communities around the world to renew hope, reconcile lives, and restore creation - and we have an opportunity for you to join our team!
We are currently looking to hire a Digital Marketing Program Manager to be based in our Burlington, Ontario office. This position will drive the strategy, planning, testing, execution and optimization of all digital brand-marketing initiatives. The individual in this role will help lead the brand’s transformation into a digital first approach; aiding the integration of cross channel campaigns across email, website, blog, social media, direct mail, and personal contacts. This position will play a critical role in elevating the brand and inviting more constituents into brand and fundraising campaigns, taking a mobile first approach. The successful candidate will partner with the US Program Manager, Digital Marketing and report to the Marketing and Communications Director to develop, execute, and optimize a lead generation and new donor acquisition strategy specific to the Canadian audience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Devise annual digital brand marketing plans including cross channel digital content strategy; propose and manage digital campaign budgets
- Shape the digital Canadian constituent experience through the entire donor journey, telling a brand story and driving effectiveness at every step
- Plan and execute integrated digital-first campaigns: drive cultivation, lead generation, and new donor conversion in Canada
- Create advanced data-driven constituent segments that can be utilized for targeted new donor acquisition specific to the Canadian audience
- Work collaboratively with the extended Canadian constituency relations teams (donor and church relations, volunteer programs) to maximize use of data and other teams’ communications channels
- Manage marketing agencies and contractors for content creation and marketing project development and evaluation
- Report on campaigns and website performance regularly
- Responsible for digital campaigns, evaluating effectiveness in real time to adapt tactics to further improve results across social media, email, e-commerce, website, etc.
- Collaborate with United States Digital Marketing Manager and entire bi-national Marketing and Communications team for shared campaign content development
- Manage World Renew’s digital platforms for design, content placement, and functionality including the Canadian website, online giving platforms, social media pages
- Responsible for Canadian social media strategy and performance
- Evaluate emerging technologies; provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Perform other duties as assigned
If you're experienced with digital design and marketing, if you possess strong analytical skills, creativity, and excellent interpersonal communication - have a look at our website for more information about this opportunity: https://worldrenew.net/careers
Candidates interested in applying should do so online, on or before July 27, 2020.