Crossworld Canada's mission is to make Jesus followers of all professions effective disciple makers in any cutlure, especially among the least-reached. As part of our Senior Management Team, our Director of Finance will be a key part in helping us move this vision forward.
- A personal and growing relationship with Jesus Christ
- The ability to work professionally as part of a diverse team
- A problem-solver who is highly detailed, organized, and able to multi-task
- A 4-year degree in Business, or related field, and four years' experience in finances for a charity
- Additional education and professional certifications (example: a licensed CPA)
- At least four years' experience working cross-culturally
- Lead and manage all financial aspects of the organization
- Ensure compliance with all CRA regulations
- Develop procedures and systems that will support and improve the organization
- An annual salary in accordance with our salary grid and their experience
- A comprehensive benefits plan, inclusing RRSPs and extended health and dental
- The Director must be willing to work at raising their own support, as per our policy
Applications will be accepted through April 24, 2020, and interviews will be held the following week. Please send a cover letter and resume to Mark Yeckley, at email@example.com.