North America Indigenous Ministries in Abbotsford, BC is looking for a full-time Administrative Aide/Receptionist with a strong relational orientation and an ability to handle details, plan and coordinate multiple tasks. The successful candidate must:
- Be computer literate, proficient in MS Office/Office 365 and aptitude to learn workplace equipment and software. Strong data-entry skills
- Have proven clerical, analytical and technical skills with an ability to handle details, plan and coordinate multiple tasks
- Have a continuous commitment to learning and an inquisitive mind
- Have a friendly, patient attitude, good communication skills both written and verbal. Works well in a team
- Be able to research and format information, analyze and resolve problems
- Be willing to sign our Ministry’s Statement of Faith and Code of Conduct
For more information about who we are visit our website at www.naim.ca.
Send resume and cover letter with your ideal salary range to firstname.lastname@example.org. Application deadline March 8, 2020. Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.