The SPL Church Facility and Events Coordinator supports the use of the SPL facility so that it is a welcoming space for congregants and community groups.
Type of Position: part-time (up to 20h/week) 1-year renewable contract
Location: on-site at least 3 days per week
Schedule: regularly includes Sunday mornings. After-hours and weekend work may be expected for some events. Major events include holidays (i.e. Good Friday, Easter Sunday, Christmas Eve) and are part of employees’ work schedules.
Key Expectations (details are available on our website):
- to nuture the long-term stewardship of the SPL facility;
- to support events and Sunday in-person services at SPL;
- to support funerals at SPL.
- Resonates with SPL’s values of Jesus-centred, prayerful, authentic, and all-in;
- Loves supporting ministries behind the scenes;
- Teachable with a willingness to receive feedback for growth;
- Follows-through on commitments, schedules, and deadlines;
- Is willing to take on additional responsibilities as needed.
- Strong organizational skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Familiarity with building and events coordination is a plus;
- Post-secondary education is preferred.