Associate Pastor over Generational Ministries
Who we are
CRCF is situated in Burnaby on HWY 1. We are a healthy, medium sized church that has been growing consistently over the last number of years. We draw a diverse range of attendees from the metro Vancouver area.
Keywords that would sum us up are community, diverse, gospel focused, numerous baptisms, families, prayer, contemporary worship, lots of outreach and a fantastic facility. We are entering another exciting phase in our church of becoming more and more effective at reaching people and bringing them into discipleship.
This is an Associate Pastor Position. The individual in this role will be…..…
- Overseeing the all programming from newborn attendees to young adults [18 - 25 years of age]. This includes Sunday morning children’s programs, mid week children’s programs, Youth programs, Preteen programs etc. We have staff for number of these programs so this role has a heavy emphasis on overseeing, communication, leadership, equipping and strategizing with the staff in their respective roles and ministries.
- A “hands on” pastoral and leadership role over the Young Adult age and offering programming that galvanizes and grows this community.
- Assisting the senior pastor in the leadership of the weekend services with preaching from time to time, service leadership, and other aspects.
- Bringing fresh ideas, perspectives, and a spirit of excellence to the leadership team that they will be a key part of.
- This is a full time position with competitive remuneration.
The ideal fit for this role and our church would be a person who….…
- Has a minimum of 5 years experience in full time ministry either as an Associate or as a Youth Minister, Children’s Minister or Young Adults Minister or Leadership role in a comparable ministry, such as YWAM or a college, would be considered.
- A proven track record of team building, great interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and a track record that shows you are able to bring about health and growth in the ministries you have lead or overseen.
- A proven track record of being able to work with peers and oversight in the leadership of the church and resolve interpersonal or organizational conflict in a godly way.
- A minimum education of a bachelor’s degree with strong evidence of having a confidence in handling the scriptures and applying them in a life giving way or equivalent.
Please submit your resume with a cover letter highlighting your experience and salary expectations. Please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Associate Pastor over Generational Ministries”