Trulls Road Church is a Free Methodist Congregation in an expanding community, east of Toronto. We are looking for someone to:
- provide leadership for our youth ministry, working with existing leaders while recruiting and equipping new leaders for a dynamic youth team.
- develop a vision and give direction to implement missional service and outreach ministries, and help identify strategic relationships with community partners.
The successful candidate should have exceptional leadership and interpersonal skills, be educated in related fields and be passionate about our current vacancy. We offer a supportive church family, with the opportunity to work with equally strong leaders in an excellent facility.
Our compensation package is competitive and reflective of your qualifications
REPORTS TO: Lead Pastor
- Youth Ministry
- develop our youth ministry leadership team comprised of adults and students
- ensure a balanced ministry model of discipleship, serving and outreach
- provide a rhythm of weekly, seasonal and annual ministries (i.e. midweek program, monthly activity, annual retreat, etc.)
- create pathways for students to grow into ministry roles throughout the church
- oversee a post-youth ministry program for recent high school grads
- look for opportunities to participate in and encourage Free Methodist connections
- Outreach Ministry
- develop a new missions team to act as a hub for all the missional activity in the church, including oversight of the missions budget
- help identify strategic relationships with ministry and community partners
- ensure a healthy balance in mission initiatives between; equipping and doing, evangelism and social action, local and overseas focus, etc.
- foster momentum through sharing communications and stories related to our missional efforts with the church family
- look for opportunities to encourage and support Free Methodist missional initiatives
- engage in Sunday morning services when possible (Preaching, Worship, Prayer, etc)
- participate in Performance Plan and Appraisal Reviews
- attend required Free Methodist denominational events (Network meetings, Regional Gatherings, General Conference, Minister’s Conference)
- maintain a personal development plan to stay current in your ministry areas
- perform other duties as assigned by the Lead Pastor