GracePoint Baptist Church is looking to fill the position of Worship Director.
GracePoint is a vibrant, growing, multicultural, intergenerational church community located in Toronto in a highly visible, modern church facility featuring a contemporary worship style.
The primary responsibilities of this staff position are as follows:
• selecting worship songs for the weekly Sunday morning service
• scheduling worship team members (vocalist and band) for each service
• coaching the worship team during a weekly practice and final pre-service Sunday rehearsal
• leading the worship in song component of the service
• leading a vocal ensemble supporting the worship team at least once a month
• scheduling any featured music elements of the Sunday services
The position requirements include:
• testimony of personal faith in Jesus Christ
• having been baptized by immersion as a believer
• acceptance of the church’s Statement of Faith and church leadership Ethical Lifestyle Policy
• strong Christian witness
• ability to lead vocally
• proficiency in playing the guitar and/or piano
• experience leading worship services
• Canadian citizenship
The position status is up to 20 hours per week
All candidates interested in pursuing this position should forward a resume, links to media postings, and any other relevant information to the provided email address.