Unique Associate Pastor Opportunity
We are a growing, family friendly, mid-sized, Free Methodist congregation serving Courtice and the Clarington region. Clarington is a thriving municipality just east of Oshawa that offers a rare mix of urban, suburban and rural experiences. We are looking to add to our dynamic ministry team as we creatively seek to enter this new season of church ministry in the Canadian landscape.
- PASSION for Jesus, people, and the local church
- Self-motivated TEAM PLAYER with strong people skills
- Proficient COMMUNICATOR and problem solver
- Formal EXPERIENCE in Christian ministry with related education
- Strong track record of SERVANT LEADERSHIP and working with teams
About the Job:
We are placing a high priority on finding the right person and using their gifts and passions to assist in crafting the job description for this new position. This opportunity will allow you to use your gifts in the church family as well as the local community. You will have use of our wonderful facility that includes a full gym, versatile auditorium and quality kitchen space. You will be reporting directly to the lead pastor while providing leadership for specific ministry areas and offering a pastoral presence for the entire church family.
About the Process:
- Our team prayerfully considers each candidate
- We contact those we identify as a good fit for an initial interview
- We schedule follow up interview(s) and do reference checks
- We invite you to join us for a Sunday service to complete the process
- We are trusting God to see the position filled this fall
Apply: Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us how God has uniquely called and gifted you and what areas of ministry would be described in your dream job.