ShredMasters and ValleyRecycling are part of Communitas Social Enterprises (CSE), which offers employment and training to individuals with developmental disabilities, mental health challenges or acquired brain injury.
The Truck Driver/Mentor position involves operating commercial vehicles for Communitas Social Enterprises (CSE) recycling and shredding programs. The position will involve route planning and driving activities, supervising small crews, and assisting with the physical collection and delivery of recyclable materials. Our mission is to employ people of all abilities. This position is responsible for the support and training of persons with disabilities in the course of enterprise activities.
- Emergency First Aid Certificate with CPR
- Possession of a valid class 4 BC drivers license
- Preferred drivers license with air brake endorsement
- Ability to drive standard transmission vehicles
- Experience supporting people with disabilities
- Self-motivated team player
- Must love people and enjoy serving others
SALARY $19.69 - $20.49/hr
HOURS Full time, 30hr/week. Weekday, daytime hours
START DATE ASAP
For a full job description and to apply, please visit CommunitasCare.com/Careers. In addition to completing an application, you may submit your resume and cover letter to Leslie Friesen, HR Recruitment Coordinator, Email: hr@CommunitasCare.com.