Job Opportunity: MANAGER, ADMINISTRATION
ARE YOU THE ONE WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR?
Are you a dynamic administrative professional who is passionate about using your skills and charity experience to serve Jesus Christ and benefit thousands of Christian charities across Canada? Do you love the challenge of implementing and overseeing effective administrative processes and systems? If so, our growing Christian ministry has an opportunity for you!
WOULD YOU ENJOY DOING THIS WORK?
In this full time position you’d be part of a fast-paced and collaborative team that helps Christian charities be exemplary, healthy, and effective. In particular, you’d be responsible for…
- Managing our Administrative staff team: You will provide effective oversight and direction to an administrative staff team of three.
- Developing and implementing the infrastructure needed for the CCCC office to operate effectively and efficiently: You will manage vendor and service-provider relationships, and research, negotiate, and purchase required office equipment. You will also negotiate contracts with vendors for operational and logistical support.
- Project managing small to medium size CCCC initiatives including publications: You will actively manage the relationship with copy editing vendors and graphic designers. You will also work collaboratively with the Manager, Marketing to produce marketing material along with other printed and electronic material for the CCCC store.
- Managing the process and procedure library for CCCC: You will ensure all CCCC activities have documented processes and procedures, and complete ongoing analysis and problem solving of existing processes, procedures and systems to provide continual improvements.
- Managing CCCC’s Affinity programs: You will manage partner relations and ensure the required infrastructure in is place and functional to provide exemplary related service to our members.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL BE…
- A Skillful and Passionate Administrator - You have a solid track record of developing, implementing, and managing effective office systems, procedures, and infrastructure.
- An Excellent Communicator and Negotiator - You have excellent written and verbal communication and negotiation skills.
- A Competent Project and People Manager - You can take the lead or participate on project teams as needed. You have superior organizational, time management, and multi-tasking skills. You are skilled at supervising and managing staff and thrive on bringing out the best in others.
- Adept at Learning on the Fly - You quickly grasp the essence and the underlying structure of things and are good at learning a new industry, company, or technical knowledge. You are also able to confidently share this knowledge.
- Collaborative and Innovative - You love working within a collaborative and innovative team environment and have a proven track record of building strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders. You are good at helping others network effectively.
- Undergraduate degree in Business (preferred) and five (5) years of practical business management experience in progressively responsible leadership position(s); equivalencies will be considered.
- Three (3) years’ charity work experience (employee, volunteer, professional service provider, or board member) an asset
- Exceptional project management skills
- Solid computer skills (including word-processing, spreadsheets, database, and web-related software)
- Above-average communication skills (written and verbal) and strong negotiation skills
- Experience on a management team preferred
LOCATION: This position is based at CCCC’s office in Elmira, Ontario.
INTERESTED IN APPLYING TO THIS ROLE?
If you are interested in applying to this opportunity, please register as a job seeker with ChristianCharityJobs.ca.
As a Christian ministry, CCCC is committed to improving accessibility and removing barriers for applicants with disabilities to participate in our recruitment process. Accommodation is available, upon request, for the interview process and any other candidate selection methods that may be used.