Regina Apostolic Church is looking for a Financial Administrator to join our team! If you love bookkeeping and finance, we want to hear from you.
POSITION: Financial Administrator for Regina Apostolic Church
POSITION ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To manage and oversee the day-to-day finances of the church. Including, but not limited to, accounting/bookkeeping, reconciliation and reporting of incomes, expenses, payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable, staff credit cards, employee expenses and related accounts.
- To provide oversight and operations for Payroll, Staff Benefits, Staff Holidays, Annual Audit
and other items as needed.
- Annual budgeting process: including planning, preparation, process liaison with staff and Finance Committee. Assist Pastors and Department Heads for budgetary readiness to the Finance Committee.
- Ongoing budget management: providing monthly financial reports to the Board of Directors; and monthly budget reports to staff.
- Policy and Project Development: Together with the Church Leadership as needed, oversee and/or develop RAC church policy or projects.
- To be the RAC Representation:
- To Legal Counsel for financial items.
- To Conexus Banking representatives.
REQUIREMENTS OF POSITION:
- This is a full-time position of 37.5 hours per week.
- Position reports to the Lead Pastor.
- Grade 12 completion, plus a two-year diploma in office administration and/or business administration or equivalent related experience.
- Shall have competent computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets, internet research, email, maintaining backups, as well as the ability to problem solve.
- Shall be able to adhere to the Regina Apostolic Church Statement of Faith and be faithful in attendance and support of Regina Apostolic Church.
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- Salary is commensurate with experience and expertise.
- Qualifies for Group Insurance Benefits.