Steele Heights Baptist Church (SHBC) is looking for a dynamic full-time Worship Pastor. This is a new position resulting from our expansion into a multi-service Sunday morning format. It is an exciting opportunity for a growth-minded leader dedicated to build, co-ordinate and provide pastoral leadership to the worship ministry at SHBC and successfully launch an additional Sunday worship service. The candidate will serve as the main link between the different areas of ministry involved in the Sunday Morning worship experience.
He or she will champion the development, improvement and planning required for all ministry operations associated with the Sunday services, including, but not limited to: music, media, ushering, creative arts, tech team, leading, recruiting, and working closely with the Senior Pastor in the development of sermon series. In addition, he or she will participate with the pastoral team in performing other general pastoral duties.
Terms of Ministry Assignment: Permanent full-time.
Pay: Offering a competitive salary and benefits package.
- Born again believer of Jesus Christ.
- Leadership abilities.
- Served in a church with multi-site or multi-service. (preferable)
- Skilled and experienced musician and worship leader.
- Working knowledge of necessary media and digital technology associated with dynamic worship style and online access.
- Works well in a team setting and possesses a positive and loving attitude.
- Bachelor Diploma (pastoral/worship) and five years of church experience.
- Agreement with Church’s Statement of Faith. (see www.shbc.ca)
How to Apply: Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline to Apply: November 1, 2019 Start date: January 2, 2020
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted