Living Hope is seeking a full-time Pastor who will lead people into growing relationships with Jesus Christ by creating a network of missional communities and micro-churches within least-reached communities in Regina.
Regina is a growing and thriving city filled with opportunities. Living Hope is a growing church in the southeast corner of the city, situated in one of the fastest growing subdivisions in the city. The communities around Living Hope are filled with families. The 400+ people (weekend attendance) who call Living Hope home, live in communities throughout the city.
Our vision is to reach least-reached people groups and communities within the Regina region by planting a new Gospel expression of the church, such as missional communities and micro-churches. The Missional Communities and Engagement Pastor will play a key role in helping Living Hope define and implement a plan that moves us forwards towards that vision.
Reporting to the Lead Pastor, the Missional Communities and Engagement Pastor will oversee the creation of a network of Missional Communities and endeavor to engage the entire church in seeking the peace and prosperity of the city through selfless service.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a passionate devotion to God that is evidenced in their character and actions.
- Have a deep sense of calling and a passion for advancing the church, and the Kingdom of God through non-traditional means.
- Identify with the vision and strategies of Living Hope Alliance Church.
- Be a team player with a proven track record of serving as a team member, as well as building and leading teams of volunteers.
- Have a love for, and knowledge of the Word of God with a proven ability to teach it creatively and relevantly.
- Have a post-secondary degree; preference will be given to those with a Bachelor of Ministry or Bachelor of Education.
- Be licensable with the Christian & Missionary Alliance in Canada
- Become a member of Living Hope Alliance Church.
- Have five years or more of previous ministry experience in a similar role.
For questions or to apply please contact Rick Orban, Director of Operations (email@example.com)
When applying please include the following:
- Your current resume
- Your philosophy of ministry
- Your testimony
- Three references: a volunteer who you have led, a leader who has led you, and one other person.
Application Deadline is January 31, 2018. The position will be filled when a successful candidate is found.