Compassion Canada, an international child development organization, is seeking a Compassion Representative whose primary responsibility is building relationships with Pastors, Churches, Artists & Speakers, Volunteers, and other Christian influencers in Canada, with the goal of increasing the number of sponsorships and/or donations to Compassion Canada, while serving on the Ministry Relations Team.
Position: Compassion Representative
Department: Partner Relations – Ministry Relations
Salary: TBD + Benefits
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Responsible for connecting and building relationships with Pastors, Ministry Leaders, and Volunteers in the Manitoba & NW Ontario (Winnipeg-based) Region. This role’s primary function is to acquire sponsorships and donations contributing to the overall goal of releasing children from poverty in Jesus’ name.
As outlined in more detail on the full Job Description, linked below, Compassion Representatives are expected to:
- Be a member in good standing of a church that is in agreement with the Statement of Faith of Compassion Canada
- Have a working knowledge of church denominations and trends in Canadian Christian culture
- Have strong organizational and time management skills
- Be goal and outcome oriented
- Be a gifted public and written communicator
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Outlook and the ability to learn and use database software as required
- Flexible and open to regional and international travel, with a valid passport
- Sales and/or Church Ministry Leadership Experience
Deadline for resumes: March 11, 2019
For a full job descriptions please visit: https://www.compassion.ca/employment/compassion-representative-manitoba/
Applicants should forward their resume to: email@example.com
We appreciate all applications for employment, however, we will only contact those applicants invited for an interview.
Please note, we will accommodate the needs of persons with disabilities in our hiring process. Should you require an accommodation during the hiring process or for this application, please contact Compassion Canada via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Human Resources at (519) 668-0224.
Compassion Canada has been made aware of employment fraud where potential employment opportunities are falsely advertised and prospective employees are asked to pay money for their application to be processed. Compassion Canada does not require any fees to be paid for the processing of any employment applications. Please be alert to recruitment agencies that ask for payments. You should assume that such agencies are not providing genuine offers or services.