GCF is a team of skilled administrative and accounting personnel providing a framework for ministries and non-profits to operate in good standing with the Canadian Revenue Agency and provides donors convenient ways to give gifts of cash and/or assets to these individuals and organizations. Ministries and projects engage in outreach activities and provide on-site personnel while GCF provides essential administrative and accounting expertise to enable them to do their ministry. It is a team effort working towards a common goal: the relief of poverty, the advancement of education, and of the Christian faith.
GCF is currently seeking to fill the following full-time maternity leave position (15-month term):
Job Title: Agent Representative
Location: British Columbia Office, Abbotsford, BC
Reports to: President/CEO
Salary: Salary commensurate with experience
The Agent Representative provides first-line customer service and representation to Agents of the Great Commission Foundation. A GCF Agent Representative facilitates CRA compliance with their Agents. He/She is also an advocate for their Agents assisting them with resources to help them thrive. Agent Representatives do not raise support for themselves or for their Agents.
Main Responsibilities & Activities:
- Follow-up and correspondence with Agents including, but not limited to: payroll & benefits, expense claims & advance clearings, CRA compliance requirements, account & donation inquiries, various report requests;
- Assist Agents with GCF’s event tools for planning and execution of their promotional events;
- Monitor activity of projects through various means including but not limited to website monitoring, quarterly reports, newsletters. Share social media content to promote Agent projects;
- Provide communication to Partnering Organizations and/or Agent Advisory Teams;
- Act as liaison between Agents and GCF support teams including IT/software, accounting, or donations; and
- Provide guidance for Agents.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Post-Secondary education preferred;
- Minimum 5 years customer service experience;
- Proven administrative skills experience;
- Candidate must have excellent communication skills both verbal and written;
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively; and
- Excellent problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
Only qualified candidates of interest will be contacted.
Interested individuals should forward a pdf of their resume with cover letter to Alexandra Campbell: firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: $40,000 - $45,000 annually depending on experience