Full time permanent @ 40hrs/wk
This position is responsible for producing weekend and special services at West Campus. As a member of the Creative Team at West Campus this role also collaborates and supports in the creative and administrative process of planning and executing weekend and special services by leading and equipping a group of highly capable volunteers.
In this role you will:
- Produce weekend services at West Campus. Includes, but not limited to:
- Preparing the auditorium for service
- Printing scripts and rundowns
- Leading run-throughs
- Ensuring all details, transitions and moments are translating well in the room and online
- Recruit, equip and lead a team of volunteers that can produce on weekends at West Campus.
- Collaborate with West Campus Creative Team to plan and execute weekend services.
- Ensure all digital elements are prepped for weekend services (slides, lyrics, videos, graphics, etc.).
- Lead and recruit a team of volunteer stagehands that can assist with weekend service execution.
- Schedule all production volunteers for weekend and special services.
- Gatekeeper of weekend service content in Planning Centre Online (PCO). Ensure information is up to date and service rundowns are accurate.
- Source materials and/or props for object lessons within the sermons, as required.
- Develop and lead a thriving team of volunteers for building set designs.
- Participate as a member of the Special Service Lead Team who designs and executes Christmas, Good Friday and Easter services.
- Coach and schedule service hosts for weekend services.
- Project assistant for weekend creative elements.
- Collaborate in ministry plan writing, budgeting and goal setting.
- Other responsibilities as mutually agreed on with supervisor.
What you’ll need to thrive in this role:
- Alignment with Beulah's mission and vision to see the church reach, teach, and equip people to know, love, and serve Jesus.
- Understanding of church ministry and church functions.
- Detailed leader and love creativity.
- Ability to speak the language of a technician, designer and project manager and you seem to unite the three together effortlessly.
- Confident leader with a clear understanding of the standards that are expected and how to lead to that end.
- Can communicate the vision of a live production and inspire people to achieve it. You’re also not afraid to get your hands dirty and part of you thrives off of operating and executing in a live experience.
- Know how to handle conflict well; you’re an organized, high functioning individual that thrives off a fast-paced environment.
Desired Start Date: As soon as possible. Specific date to be determined with the successful candidate.
Think you’re a great fit for this job? If you believe that God may be calling you to this position please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.