Answers in Genesis is an apologetics (i.e., Christianity-defending) ministry, dedicated to enabling Christians to defend their faith and to proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ effectively. We focus particularly on providing answers to questions surrounding the book of Genesis, as it is the most-attacked book of the Bible. We also desire to train others to develop a biblical worldview, and seek to expose the bankruptcy of evolutionary ideas, and its bedfellow, a “millions of years old” earth (and even older universe).
The admirative assistant will work alongside the Executive Director and Director of operations in a small fast-paced environment. You are well organized, detail orientated and have strong verbal and written communication skills.
The ability to interact with staff (at all levels) to identify their needs, while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism, is crucial in this role.
- Manage speaker calendar
- Booking speaker travel
- Preparing speaker itineraries
- Following up on event documentation
- Answering the phones
- Processing customer orders
- Attend bi-weekly staff meeting at our Cambridge office
- Assist at conferences as require
- Maintain a personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- Commitment to Christ and AiG mission
- Regular attendance at a local Bible-believing church
- Desire to be a team player in an exciting God-centered ministry and willing to help wherever needed in a humble, gracious manner
- Highly qualified in the areas of integrity, service, professionalism/polish, and critical & creative thinking
- Possess good written, oral communication, and analytical skills
- Able to work well with others
- Able to work independently
- Superior organizational skills (a proven track record) and attention to detail
- Strong Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook skills
- Able to handle multiple large projects with skill and flexibility
- Able to work well under pressure, determine priorities and produce results
Items needed for possible employment
- Confirmation of your agreement with the AiG Statement of Faith
- Transportation - This position requires a travel between the office in Paris and our warehouse (Cambridge). There is no public transportation between the 2.
This is a part-time position with 20 - 30 hrs per week to start
Applicants should forward there resume to AiGCAHR@gmail.com