Position 110: Executive Assistant
Supervised by: Executive Director
Term Position: Full Time, 1.0 FTE
Who We Are:
The Calgary Pregnancy Care Centre is a non-profit agency offering assistance for anyone facing an unplanned pregnancy or experiencing post-abortion stress. We have been caring for women, youth and families since 1985. We are committed to providing high quality support and programs powered by a passionate and dedicated team. For information about our organization please refer to our web site at www.pregcare.com
The Executive Assistant reports to the Executive Director, providing administrative, operational and financial support to the executive leadership team and organization.
- Manage Executive Director calendar to coordinate administration and workflow as needed.
- Coordinate meetings for Executive Team, for all internal and external meetings, speaking engagements, events and conferences by anticipating their needs before they arise.
- Assist with administrative and planning duties for campaigns (conferences, fundraising)
- Update Operations Plan for Executive Team and remind them of upcoming events
- Update Admin Calendar for Zoom meetings / Staff vacation,
- Make travel and guest arrangements.
- Work occasional evenings, weekends, as needed, for onsite conference / campaign support.
- Data entry, mailing, and filing
- Communicate with Board members and ensure they are aware of upcoming meetings or events.
- Manage all Board Documents ensuring they are prepared prior to meetings, proper signatures are provided and filing of all documents
- Arrange meal for in-person meetings
- Manage Donor Perfect software, input, verification, receipting and reporting.
- Manage fundraising software and the link to Donor Perfect.
- Train Admin staff and volunteers to utilize donor software.
- Assist with Fund Development as needed.
- Work with ED to ensure Donor acknowledgement
3. Human Resources
- Manage employee’s files
- Manage Employee Benefits Plan: applications, changes, cancellations and communication.
- Ensure Time Off and Benefit information is updated in Payroll software
- Provide support for Payroll and Accounts Payable
The successful candidate will idealy possess a degree in Business Administration. A technical diploma with significant professional experience may be considered in lieu of degree. The successful candidate should also possess a minimum of to to three (2-3) years of demonstrated executive assistant or office management experience. A background in Human Resources will be considered an asset.
The successful applicant must:
- Respect and uphold the Statement of Principle, Statement of Faith, and policies of the Centre.
- Be highly proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Possess superior communication, organizational, servant leadership and teamwork skills.
- Be comfortable on a Mac platform and quick learner with software.
- Demonstrate ability to professionally manage highly confidential information.
- Be a self-motivated (self-starter, takes initiative with minimal instruction)
- Be committed to continual learning, maintaining professional and technical knowledge.
- Energetic, professional and flexible – adapting to changing organizational needs.
- Successful applicants must provide proof of qualifications.
- Only education obtained from an accredited institution will be recognized as meeting the minimum qualifications.
- An enhanced security clearance must be completed as a condition of employment.
What We Have to Offer:
- Free Downtown Parking
- Extended Health and Dental Benefits
- Fun, dynamic team culture
- An opportunity to continually grow and learn
- Ability to make a difference in the lives of others
How to Apply:
- Forward resume and cover letter with Executive Assistant in the subject of the email to email@example.com.
- We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.