ACTS Seminaries (the graduate school of theology of Trinity Western University) seeks an Executive Director who will be committed to the effective fulfilment of the ACTS mission, the well-being of its people, its organizational health, and financial sustainability.
- The Board seeks an Executive Director who has warm Christian faith and is prepared to affirm the Society’s Theological Basis of Agreement.
- The Board seeks an Executive Director with at least 5 years of experience in successfully leading another non-profit organization, preferably in the field of Christian Higher Education.
- Particularly desired areas of experience are: fostering collaboration, leading change, and ability to operationalize new initiatives.
- The leader must combine strength with humility; servanthood with initiative; and drive with compassion. This Executive Director must also be familiar and comfortable with collaborative governance, drawing together the expertise of board, faculty, and administrators for the good of ACTS.
- Educationally, the Board would prefer an Executive Director who has a terminal degree in a teaching field typically incorporated into a seminary curriculum.
For more information on this position, please visit our website: www.actsseminaries.com/employment