Promise Keepers Canada | Impactus is seeking a new leader who is committed to multiplying our reach and impact as a Christian ministry equipping men for a life of purpose and godly impact.
For the past 25 years, we have been the national leader in the spiritual formation of men. We recently launched a rebrand under the name Impactus and are seeking a President who can guide the ministry into becoming a global voice in the discipleship of men. With the rebrand, we are committed to strengthening our digital ministry efforts, our work in local communities, and expanding the ministry beyond Canada.
If you have the desire to see men press into following Jesus and have a godly impact in their family, workplace, and community – then this is the right ministry for you.
As the President, you will:
- Provide spiritual and organizational leadership that ensures the ministry fulfills its vision and mission.
- Work in collaboration with the Board of Directors and Leadership Team of the ministry.
- Oversee the development of all teaching and ministry content.
- Oversee and manage the donor development plan and strategy for the organization.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders who will help the ministry advance.
- Ensure the staff and resources of the organization are utilized for maximum impact.
The President of Promise Keepers Canada | Impactus must agree in belief and practice with the Statement of Faith, Lifestyle Policy, and all other policies and procedures of the organization. This role is an exclusive, full-time position. The head office of the organization is in Burlington, Ontario. The President is required to be present regularly in the office but is not necessarily needed to be there on a full-time basis.
This position requires travel throughout Canada and will potentially include travel outside of Canada in the future.
All applicants should submit their resume to the attention of the Search Committee at email@example.com
We are grateful for all who apply but will only respond to those we wish to interview.