We are seeking a Maintenance Supervisor to become a part of our team!
You will perform necessary work to keep machines, mechanical equipment, and the structure of an establishment in repair. JOY expects that this position would provide services that are within approved budgets, and comply with all legal, safety, and health requirements.
- Repair major and minor issues with equipment and buildings
- Plan for facility updates according to developing needs
- Complete maintenance and repair work orders, in a timely fashion
- Order and replace broken parts or equipment
- Oversight of projects, organization of trades, if needed, and maintaining budgets in consultation with the Finance Director
- Maintain a clean and a safe workspace
- Oversight of grounds and roadways as needed seasonally (ie. snowplowing, grass cutting, tree trimming, stump removal)
- Maintain and document the camp drinking water system
- Develop and maintain a strong volunteer community to support projects in a timely manner Train, supervise, and schedule a summer maintenance team
- Perform other duties, as assigned
Qualifications: Previous experience in maintenance or other related fields, familiarity with hand-held tools and equipment, deadline and detail-oriented, ability to handle physical workload, Ontario water certification for operating drinking water systems, WHMIS, provide a clear police record