The Executive Director has full responsibility for the overall day to day operations of the Pregnancy Care Centre, which includes implementation of the policies and procedures approved by the Board within the parameters of the Pregnancy Care Centre's budget. The primary areas of responsibility will be spiritual leadership, administration, development, co-ordination of volunteers, community/public relations, and financial management.
- Spiritual Leadership
- Co-ordination of Volunteers and Staff
- Community/Public Relations
- Client Marketing
- Financial Management
This applicant must exhibit the following:
- a person of vision with the ability to look beyond the present, make plans for the future and bring these plans to reality.
- a skilled leader with the ability to empower others in a healthy environment where growth is the norm and the Centre’s values are upheld.
- agree with and be willing to uphold the LPCC Core Documents.
- Strong commitment to the sanctity of life and sexual purity.
- Bachelor's degree in psychology, social work, nursing, education, or a related helping field, or equivalent.
- Three to five years experience in a helping profession, such as counselling, nursing or social work.
- Two years experience as a volunteer or staff person for a ministry or non-profit organization is an asset.
- Some administrative experience would be an asset.
Abilities and Expertise
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong relational skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Good administrative skills.
- Ability to teach and instruct.
- Proven experience and skills in information technology.
- Ability to manage budgets.
- Adept at problem solving.
- Able to keep commitments and deadlines.
- Good organizational skills.
Please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org