The Grande Prairie Church of Christ, a multi-site, hybrid congregation, is seeking a full time Director of Children and Family Ministries.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading the Children’s Ministry Strategic Team
- Recruitment, training and encouragement of Children and Family Ministries volunteers
- Budget development and management
- Curriculum selection
- Supporting families in spiritual growth with emphasis on families of children birth-Grade 6
- Working with pastoral staff team
- Supervising Children’s Ministry administrative staff
- Ensuring Vulnerable Persons Protocols are followed
- Leading children’s camps
- Full agreement with Grande Prairie Church of Christ ministry covenant, code of conduct and membership requirements. Available on request.
- Appropriate Bible College/Seminary diploma/degree or B.ED.
- Passion for children and families
- Excellent communicator
- Team leader and member
- Well organized
Inquiries and resumes should be sent to email@example.com