HIRING POSITION: PRE-TEEN MINISTRY DIRECTOR
To lead, plan, direct, develop, and implement activities for the Pre-Teen Ministry of Evangel Temple. This position is not exhaustive and is subject to regular review between the Director and Supervisor.
? Possesses a heart to love and serve Jesus.
? Love children and pre-teens and is excited to lead them into a growing relationship with Jesus.
? Strong Biblical knowledge and ability to communicate effectively.
? Polished people skills and positive working relationships with staff and volunteers.
? Able to shepherd and care for pre-teens, parents, and volunteers.
? To disciple 5th and 6th graders (ages 11 to 13) through Biblical Truth.
? Fluent oral and written communication skills in English.
? Ability to work independently & responsibly.
? Reports directly to the Associate Pastor.
• A growing relationship with Jesus Christ through discipleship.
• Demonstrates a servant-hearted attitude to serve.
• Always striving to build a spirit of unity among others.
WORKING HOURS: 20 HOURS PER WEEK
• Work on a flex hour throughout the week based on duties and events that may fluctuate in the church.
• To be discussed.
• Interested applicants to provide a minimum of three (3) references.
• Email the application to TLau@Evangeltemple.ca
• Application Closing date: October 5, 2023.
• Only selected applicants will be contacted.
Address: 4190 Yonge Street, North York, Ontario, M2P 1N9.
Phone: (416) - 221-2330 Ext #246