Department: Marketing & Digital Growth
Location: Head office located in London, Ontario. Remote applications welcome.
Salary:? TBD + Benefits
Deadline for resumes: May 27, 2022
To apply for this position, please visit our website at Work at Compassion | Compassion Canada
Please note, we will accommodate the needs of persons with disabilities in our hiring process. Should you require an accommodation during the hiring process or for this?application, please contact Compassion Canada via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Human Resources at (519) 668-0224.
The Projects Coordinator will support in the implementation and execution of Marketing & Digital Growth (MDG) projects, organizational projects and process management. The Projects Coordinator is an individual who values deep collaboration, agile and innovative environments, driven by a supportive thrust and is continually looking for ways to drive process and efficiency discussion across the marketing and digital team. The successful candidate must be service-oriented, highly organized, and flexible.
Compassion Canada is a Christian organization, committed to being child-focused, Christ-centered, and church driven. As such, each employee of Compassion Canada shall:
- Participate in regular staff gatherings and chapel services,
- Pray with supporters when requested by same or when deemed appropriate with supporter’s permission. (This will apply to some positions more than others),
- Conduct themselves in a Christ-like manner at work and outside the workplace,
- Promote the evangelical approach to ministry that Compassion Canada has adopted and put into practice.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist M&DG Directors and Managers in scheduling projects and tasks as received from the Projects Manager.
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools.
- Communicate with external parties such as vendors to procure quotes and schedule contracted work.
- Assist communication and collaboration of those involved in the deliverables of the projects.
- Monitor and proactively report on progress of projects.
- Ensure delivery on agreed-upon timelines.
- Collaborative with all neighbour facing teams (church, volunteer, mass/direct to consumer, major donor, etc.) as well as fellow Marketing & Digital Growth teams.
- Assist the Projects Manager in the creation, analysis, review, maintenance and documentation of the M&DG current and future state business process maps.
- Promote a culture of proactive communication, collaboration and planning.
- Assists?the department/team?with other duties as requested.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills with attention to detail
- A passion for providing excellent service.
- Proven ability to learn from mistakes while supporting continued innovation.
- Ability to work in an agile, collaborative environment.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate well for multiple audiences.
- Fully aligned with the message, mission, and ministry strategy.
- Self-directed with ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Experience & Education Required:
- Two to three years of administrative and customer service experience.
- Project management experience would be an asset
- Must be able to work with minimal to moderate supervision
- Received: Projects Manager
- Within: All staff, all departments
- Without: Users (directly and indirectly), vendors
The foregoing statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills.? Responsibilities and duties may change from time to time.?
We appreciate all applications for employment; however, we will only contact those applicants invited for an interview.