Mercy Canada, a nonprofit, Christ-centered, holistic counselling & support services program is looking for a dynamic individual to join our team. If you have a heart to work with vulnerable women and their families, be a part of transforming lives and restoring hope, the following position might be for you.
We are looking for a skilled, enthusiastic, ministry & service-minded Registered Clinical Counsellor who holds a master’s degree. Our counselors lead clients through the Mercy counseling model, “Choices that Bring Change,” exploring faith, forgiveness, family patterns, overcoming abuse and past hurts, and general life principles. This position includes the opportunity to facilitate individual, group counselling and community outreach training. The position is flexible to include up to 32 hours per week. Clients are seen in-person and online.
In addition to being a part of a mission that is greater than themselves, staff enjoy the following:
- Opportunities to exercise their faith working and collaborating alongside a supportive team
- Benefits (for those who work 32+ hours per week)
- Work-life balance
- Generous vacation time and paid time off during the Christmas holiday
- Great work environment and office spaces
- Flexible work days/hours
- Possibility to work some hours in a hybrid work environment.
- A master’s degree in the field of Counselling, or Clinical Social work is required.
- Experience in Counselling or Clinical Social Work is preferred.
- Registration with a regulatory body is required.