Ezra Institute for Contemporary Christianity
Relationship Manager, full-time position (start January 2020 – relationship management, development, promotions, alumni development)
40$-$50K depending on experience
The Ezra Institute (EICC) is a confessional evangelical Christian organization established in 2009. Our purpose is the preservation and advancement of the truth, freedom and beauty of the gospel of Jesus Christ, for the renewal of all of life and culture.
We develop and run high-impact Christian worldview training programs targeting young professionals and leaders that encourage and support God’s people in deepening their understanding of the gospel’s redirecting power, restorative nature, comprehensive scope and formative character for a community called out by Christ to make known the good news of the kingdom of God. We complement this training with our web-based and print resources.
For more information, please visit www.ezrainstitute.ca
Reporting to the Executive Committee of the EICC Board of Directors, the EICC Relationship Manager will develop and cultivate relationships with churches, schools, and other prospective and current ministry partners for the purpose of promoting our high-impact training programs, filling seats at events, and increasing awareness of the work of the Institute. This energetic self-starter will also be responsible for developing and nurturing our alumni network.
To succeed in this role, the RM should be goal-oriented and metrics driven, a strategic thinker with strong problem-solving skills. They should also be an excellent communicator, highly personable, able to work with our Program Manager, Ministry Associate – Advocacy and ministry Executive team, and build rapport with ministry partners. Ultimately, they will maintain strong relationships with the EICC’s partners and alumni to boost the EICC brand.
- Be accountable for the successful filling of all EICC events
- Build the EICC brand and influence contacts and alumni and partners such that they are willing to promote and recommend our events to their constituents
- Build out a referral program that encourages and results in attendance due to a strong word of mouth effect
- Organize and schedule meetings with ministry partners, pastors, leaders, principals, etc.
- Identify opportunities and events where the EICC should have a presence
- Attend one-on-one meetings, conferences and events to present our programs or work at conference info booth/table
- Visit churches, schools, etc. to present our programs and distribute information packages
- Maintain contact lists in Salesforce (training provided)
- Produce and distribute correspondence letters, email communications, etc.
- Produce regularly scheduled reports, including analysis of various marketing initiatives
- Promote EICC programs and events on social media, using collateral materials, and through various distribution/partner channels
- Track competitive events and promotions
- Maintain alumni communication, develop alumni program and promote alumni events
- Provide Program Manager with event support as needed during EICC programs/events
- Other duties as assigned
The Relationship Manager will be thoroughly committed to the EICC’s mission and passionate about our work. Concrete demonstrable experience and other qualifications include:
- Competitive and goal-oriented individual who loves to keep score
- Excellent time management and administrative skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (oral and written)
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize work and take initiative
- Aptitude for sales/promotions/marketing
- Team player
- MS Office proficiency
- Some flexibility to work outside regular business hours, including weekends and evenings during Centre events (as required)
- Ability to travel to out of province meetings/conferences/events
- University degree preferred
- Some sales/marketing background preferred but not required
Apply with cover letter and resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 10, 2020.