Working at CfaN is more than a job; it is a mission! Join us in this mission and you will be challenged professionally and inspired personally to make a lasting impact for Christ!
Christ for all Nations is looking for an experienced Finance Administrator to join our team located in London, Ontario. We are seeking a dedicated professional who is passionate about the mission of Christ for all Nations and is committed to serve in a non-profit organization.
- Balance and maintain accurate ledgers
- Pay vendor invoices and track account balances
- Perform daily and monthly close process
- Coordinate bank deposits and report financial results to the Executive Director & Board
- Develop monthly financial Statements including cash flow, profit & loss statements and balance sheets
- Prepare annual Charity Return; file GST/HST Return
- Manage record of donations in donors database
- A consistent witness for Jesus Christ
- 2 - 4 years of Finance or Accounting experience, preferably in a non-profit setting
- Bachelor’s Degree or College Diploma in Accounting or related field
- Excellent organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel and Simply Accounting
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently
- Ability to create effective reports and presentations
- Have a positive attitude and a willingness to learn
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Effectively handles multiple tasks, duties, responsibilities and timelines
- Ability to work longer hours, if required, during peak periods and events
Salary and Benefits are based on a competitive non-profit scale and commensurate with experience.
Please e-mail a cover letter and resume to JobsCanada@CfaN.org by May 31, 2019.