Chief Executive Officer – Global Aid Network
Global Aid Network Canada (GAiN) is a worldwide humanitarian relief and development organization dedicated to revealing hope and restoring life to people living in injustice, poverty, and crisis.
Our mission is to reveal hope by sharing God’s unconditional love and restore life by demonstrating the gospel through compassionate action.
GAiN Canada seeks a Chief Executive Officer who will be passionately in love with Jesus Christ and share His burden for reaching the lost. The CEO will have the spiritual vision, strategic abilities and business acumen and experience to help GAiN make its best contribution to the collective impact of Power to Change.
Reporting to the Vice President of Ministries of Power to Change, the CEO will empower his/her leadership team to grow GAiN’s impact and fulfill its mandate. This will require revenue growth and organizational capacity while developing a culture that embodies Integral Mission. The GAIN team is passionate about revealing hope by sharing God’s unconditional love and restoring life by demonstrating the gospel through compassionate action to those living in injustice, poverty, and crisis. They are aligned with the overall vision and mission of Power to Change and are an integral part of the collective impact of the whole organization.
- Continue to scale up fundraising capacity that meets and exceeds current fundraising models and practices.
- Build out business processes and management systems to effectively handle the anticipated growth.
- Expand the geographical footprint to new countries, taking into consideration different challenges and regulatory environments that require a multi-national organizational understanding.
- Integrate internal office management and efficiencies with field delivery such that communication, priorities and supportive people and ideas are maximized between “head office” and “the field”.
- Continuously strategize new and better ways to achieve GAiN’s vision.
- Engage, encourage and challenge current and potential donors to travel to the field to see first-hand how God is working in order to create a sustained relationship with GAiN, while simultaneously building a field infrastructure to handle a continuous flow of people.
- The CEO may come from a successful executive/senior leadership role in a non-profit or for-profit
- If experience is solely for-profit, it would be beneficial if they had significant personal participation as a volunteer in a charitable or non-profit context.
- International and national experience working with leaders, agencies, and organizations an
- University degree desired or equivalent professional
Within five years GAiN will be well on its way to accomplishing this goal in the next 3 to 5 years while developing its reputation in a manner that makes everyone who touches the organization want to be involved with it:
- GAiN is on track to deliver the Water for Life Initiative 2030 Vision.
- Introduce more than 100,000 people to Jesus Christ.
- Successfully engage with more than 400 churches per year and develop programs and build new believers love for Christ through strengthening and equipping the local church for integral mission.
- Have a leadership and management team who work together with a positive harmony and a thriving culture that rewards and motivates them.
Location: Langley, BC
Application Deadline: October 13, 2020
Please note, qualified candidates for this search must be a Canadian resident at the time of application.
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
A complete Opportunity Profile is available upon request.
Nelson/Kraft & Associates Inc. is an executive search firm specializing in the recruitment of executive management and fundraising personnel in the charitable sector. We work with a diverse group of not-for-profit organizations through the connection of colleagues in Vancouver, Calgary, Winnipeg, and Toronto.