Pregnancy Concerns is a Christian outreach ministry, located in Coquitlam BC, which exists to care and walk alongside women who are facing an unexpected pregnancy, and provide support to post-abortive women and families.
The Client Services Coordinator, in collaboration with the Executive Director (ED), will plan, organize, and oversee client services and programs. This includes direct client-care in pregnancy options & post-abortion support, recruitment, and management of client-care volunteers, as well as the development of programs to meet client needs in accordance with the Purpose, Mission and Vision of Pregnancy Concerns. The Client Services Coordinator will participate as part of the team in all center related events and activities.
- Experience and aptitude in working on teams and supervising volunteers.
- Able to provide spiritual guidance to volunteers.
- Post-secondary education/training, preferably in a helping field such as counselling or social services will be an asset.
- A minimum of one year’s experience in counselling either as a volunteer or in a paid position.
- Exhibits strong skills in interpersonal communication and problem solving.
- Works well independently requiring minimal supervision.
- Strong computer skills along with a proficiency in the use of social media and virtual platforms.
- Detail oriented with a commitment to excellence.
- Committed to client confidentiality.
- Willing to provide a criminal record check.
This position is for 15-18 hours per week (with occasional evening hours). Wage is $20.00/hr. Position is open until a suitable candidate is ascertained.
A full job description can be obtained from firstname.lastname@example.org. Interested candidates are invited to submit a resume of no more than 2 pages and a cover letter to email@example.com. We thank all candidates but only the candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.
Cover letter should include:
- How your faith impacts your view of life.
- Why you want to work with Pregnancy Concerns.
- Your relevant skill set/experience.