As the Production Director for Cornerstone Christian Community Church, your primary objective is to oversee the production-related aspects of the Sunday worship service and to oversee the production of multimedia (audio/video) content for various areas of ministry in order to facilitate the viewer’s experience to Make Space for Jesus.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to build the Production Ministry at Cornerstone from the ground up.
- Oversee the production-related aspects of the Sunday worship service, including:
- Service planning (in collaboration with the Worship Director)
- Live production
- Live streaming
- Oversee the development of multimedia projects from concept development to post-production & delivery
- Recruit and develop new production team members
- Oversee production team staff
- Oversee equipment purchases and maintenance
- Oversee and create the annual production budget
- Develop production schedules
- Manage video library and archiving
- Evaluate analytics
- Other responsibilities as assigned from time to time by Executive Team
- Minimum of 3 years experience in television, radio, film, sound or other media arenas, preferably in a church setting.
- Technical skills in video, audio and post-production is an asset such as:
- Video: Familiarity with professional cameras and lenses, lighting, storyboarding and photography
- Audio: small format mixers, compression, audio recording techniques, multi-track editing
- Post-production: digital video editing, editing software, still and motion graphics design and video compression for multiple delivery platforms
- Proficiency with Final Cut Pro preferred or Adobe Premiere Pro and other Adobe Suite Products
- FOH (Front of House) experience with digital mixers is highly preferred
- Experience with any of the following DAWS (digital audio workstation): Logic Pro, Ableton, Pro Tools or similar.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
40 hours per week [Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday]*
*During COVID-19, the church is currently not gathering in person for Sunday worship. The work schedule will be adjusted temporarily.