World Renew, an agency of the Christian Reformed Church in North America, is looking to hire a Human Resources Manager to be based in our Burlington, Ontario office. The Manager of Human Resources provides operational Human Resources management, leadership, advice and support to all Canadian employees of World Renew. This position provides direction and coaching on all aspects of the employee life cycle related to Human Resources and oversees and ensures the effective and efficient administration and delivery of Human Resources Services. In addition, the Manager will work in collaboration with the Associate Director, in developing and implementing organizational wide human resources programs.
*Note: This position is covering a parental leave, expected to be minimally 12 months, up to 18 months.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Canadian Human Resources Functions:
- Responsible for the day to day operations related to recruitment, onboarding, orientation, employee relations, compensation, occupational health and safety, pay equity, and terminations
- Ensures all human resources functions are in compliance with relevant Ontario, BC and Alberta legislation
- Responsible for managing human resources budget (including salaries) of $100K to 200K
- Organizational wide Human Resources Functions:
In collaboration with the Associate Director, has overall responsibility for the following:
- Perform other duties as assigned.
If you have 3-5 year experience in Human Resources including 2 years in a leadership role, if you possess an ability to lead, manage and work in a collaborative international team environment and possess an excellent knowledge of relevant Human Resources legislation, we would love to hear from you!
Those interested in applying should do so by submitting an application online, and uploading a resume and cover letter at: https://worldrenew.net/careers. The application deadline for this opportunity is August 3, 2020.