1 Year Term Contract @ 10hrs/wk in Edmonton, AB
This position is responsible to coach Beulah’s Alpha team and facilitate ministry planning.
In this role you will:
- Recruit, mobilize, lead and care for Alpha leaders and volunteers.
- Oversee creation of Alpha training videos following previously developed plans.
- Serve as the liaison between the Connection and Impact Team, Admin Team and Alpha volunteer team to facilitate Alpha ministry.
- Emphasis on coaching towards a future reflecting a volunteer led and ministry supported model.
- Fulfill existing fall ministry plan for Alpha at Beulah.
- Volunteer engagement and ownership by working with the leaders to develop the Alpha Ministry Plan for winter and summer semester.
- Other assignments as mutually agreed upon.
What you’ll need to thrive in this role:
- An understanding of church ministry and a passion for Alpha.
- Highly relational and able to coach in an Ephesians 4:12 ministry environment.
- Proven track record of recruiting, equipping, mobilizing and coaching volunteers.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement projects.
- Team player and team builder who is able to work within the system.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and achieve deadlines under pressure.
- Willing and able to work at a fast pace within a variety of settings and circumstances, with composure and flexibility.
- Trustworthy to follow through with delegated responsibilities in a timely way.
- Excellent computer skills including demonstrated proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office software.
Desired Start Date: As soon as possible. Specific date to be determined with the successful candidate.
Think you’re a great fit for this job? If you believe that God may be calling you to this position please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. No phone calls please.